Momo Distribution Grant
open to emerging filmmakers from Southeast Asia
The Momo Distribution Grant aims to meet the gap in the short film distribution landscape and support emerging filmmakers from Southeast Asia. The grant will support up to five short films each year with a cash amount of S$800 each.
Momo Film Co believes that independent cinema provides a valuable space for a diverse variety of narratives to be shared. We are always on the look out for films with original and daring voices. It is our commitment to support Southeast Asian filmmakers, and to raise the profile of the industry in the global market.
In partnership with C47 Investment, we launched the Momo Distribution Grant, dedicated to meet the gap in the short film distribution landscape and support emerging filmmakers from Southeast Asia. The grant will support up to five short films each year with a cash amount of S$800 each.
Brief eligibility info (see guidelines for full details):
1. Director of the film must be of Southeast Asian descent and citizen.
2. Director of the film must have made a previous short film but not made a feature film.
3. This grant is not open to full time students.
4. Film must be produced in Southeast Asia. Southeast Asia will be defined as Cambodia, East Timor, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
5. Submitted film must not be longer than 30 minutes
deadline: 28 FEB 2021
more info: //www.momofilm.co/initiatives